Island ExplorerHalf day / full day
Select your tickets
Inchcailloch island is a wonderful place to visit with a pretty beach and a rich habitat for birds, flowers and plant life.
This cruise is bookable from the 22 March - 3 Nov 2024
Sailing from Luss you will cruise to one of our favourite destinations on Loch Lomond, Inchcailloch. This island is a very special place due to its natural and cultural heritage.
A magical place in spring, the island is carpeted in bluebells and in summer the island flourishes and becomes a rich habitat for birds, flowers and plant life.
Throughout the autumn and into spring migrating wildfowl set up home here. There is a pretty little beach which is perfect for paddling and picnics in the warmer months.
Good to know
• Bring a picnic for the beach
• Perfect short walks along the shoreline and opportunities to paddle
• There are facilities aboard all of our boats
• Dogs welcome on all cruises
• Paths here can be muddy and unsuitable for pushchairs
• There is a compost toilet on the island
• Live commentary on board
How to get here
Luss PierGPS / Satnav: Luss Car Park, G83 8PA
Are these tickets for yourself or as a gift