Inversnaid ExplorerHalf day / full day
Select your tickets
Set on the east side of Loch Lomond, Inversnaid is full of natural drama with waterfalls, rare Atlantic oak forests and hidden beaches to explore.
This cruise is bookable from the 22 March - 3 Nov 2024
Sailing from Tarbet you will cruise to Inversnaid on the remote eastern shore of Loch Lomond, a very special place. The RSPB Scotland nature reserve which boasts an internationally important example of rare Atlantic oak woodland - a habitat so rich that it is also referred to as temperate rainforest.
With waterfalls, woodland walks and hidden beaches it has lots of wide open spaces to explore for children. Take time to look for bugs, birds and animals.
Good to know
- Bring a picnic for the beach
- Perfect short walks along the shoreline and opportunities to paddle
- There are facilities aboard all of our boats
- Dogs welcome on all cruises
- The Inversnaid Hotel is open to non residents for snacks ands drinks in the summer months
- Paths here can be muddy and unsuitable for pushchairs
- Live commentary on board
How to get here
Tarbet PierGPS / Satnav: Tarbet Pier Car Park, G83 7DE
Frequently asked questions
Are these tickets for yourself or as a gift